History Mission Values
In 1956 Oklahoma Methodist Manor was founded as a non-profit home for people who want to live in a Christian Community and feel secure in knowing their present and future physical, social and spiritual needs will be met.
"In the spirit of Christ, the mission of Oklahoma Methodist Manor is to improve the quality of life for seniors by providing housing, nutrition, and health care services that meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each Member."
Seven Organizational values guide our interaction on a daily basis. Every employee is responsible to support and demonstrate these values in his or her daily tasks, decisions, and interactions.
- Dignity and Respect- Oklahoma Methodist Manor is a Christian ministry founded on the conviction that every person is created in the image of God and is therefore worthy of dignity and respect.
- Customer Satisfaction-We focus on quality customer service by committing to delivering exceptional services and practicing Continuous Quality Improvement to exceed customer expectations. We provide personal and friendly attention to Members, their families and friends. We recognize that customer service is the business of our organization.
- Open Communication- We build trust, respect and loyalty with each other by sharing information, ideas and feelings. We listen carefully to each other and promote cooperation. We value diversity, with respect to the past as we plan for the future.
- Good Stewardship- We take responsibility for our own actions and results. We uphold high standards of timeliness, quality and value. We understand that donors rely on us to be faithful stewards of their financial support. We acknowledge that a sacred trust is invested in Oklahoma Methodist Manor when families place their loved ones in our care.
- Teamwork- We encourage teamwork by breaking down organizational barriers to solve problems and achieve common goals. We develop shared vision, mission, goals and clear roles.
- Employee Excellence- We promote and support employee excellence by investing in employee training and education, recognizing and rewarding quality performance, identifying and addressing employee needs and expectations and providing employees with the tools to get the job done. We believe that our work at Oklahoma Methodist Manor should be a source of joy and inspiration.
- Safety and Security- We place priority on the safety and security of Members and staff.